Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Information you provide when you fill out a form on our website, such as your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries or requests.
- To provide you with information about our products or services.
- To improve our website and to personalize your experience.
- To comply with legal obligations or to protect our legal rights.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting providers, email service providers, or payment processors.
- To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to a court order or a lawful request from a government agency.
- To protect our legal rights or the safety of our users.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
You have the right to access, rectify, erase, or restrict the processing of your personal information. You may also object to the processing of your personal information or request a copy of your personal information in a machine-readable format. To exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.